Natural Alternatives to Hydroxychloroquine
What are the Best Natural Alternatives to Hydroxychloroquine? The best natural alternatives to HCQ because you can't get hydroxychloroquine from most medical doctors now days. It is political and has nothing to do with the effectiveness of HCQ. It works too well, so no one needs the toxic vaccines and immune suppressing medicines they are coming out with. If it were for your good and it worked, people would be lining up to get them. They would not have to be forced, against their will to get them.
Hydroxychloroquine is know to be highly effective against parasites and coronaviruses and that's why it was used until they came out with their patented vaccines that they want to force you and your loved ones to take. Vaccines are highly toxic and if you (or a loved one, including pets) have gotten one then you should do a natural vaccine detox asap. It can literally save your life.
What is the Best Natural HCQ? Basically hydroxychloroquine is quinine and is made from the rinds and peels from citrus fruits so it's easy to make your own or use the natural alternatives to hydroxychloroquine shown at the bottom of this page. You will want to use organic citrus fruits if at all possible as the pesticides and chemical residues are part of the problem not the solution. Here are the benefits of natural quinine:
- Natural Fever Reducer
- Natural Nerve Tonic
- Helpful for Restless Leg Syndrome
- Toxic to pathogens
It basically does everything you need to prevent or recover from a bout of coronavirus (flu virus) infection, like covid-19 or any of the “variants” whether delta, omicron or whatever moronic new strain they invent to unleash on us.
Recipe for Hydroxychloroquine
If you have a citrus tree in your yard or access to one, then you can use these natural alternatives to hydroxychloroquine. Here is what you need to make your own hydroxychloroquine or HCQ with citrus fruit peels. This is the natural recipe for hydroxychloroquine.
- Rind of 2-3 Lemons or
- Rind of 2-3 Grapefruits
- Peel the citrus fruits
- Use the peel only
- Add the citrus peels to distilled water (3 inches above peels)
- Use a ceramic pot if possible and cover with a glass lid
- A metal pot is ok if you don't have a ceramic one
- Simmer for 2 hours
- Leave the lid on until it cools completely
- This allows the quinine to not escape through the steam
- Sweeten with monk fruit sweetener or stevia (it will be bitter)
- Use a tablespoon every 2 hours
- Repeat as necessary
That's all there is to it. It's fairly easy to do and it can save your life in an emergency. It is helpful for all respiratory type infections or parasitic worms. I highly recommend you use these natural alternatives to hydroxychloroquine with the HCQ alternatives below or the natural ivermectin alternative as they work really well together.
Best Natural Alternatives to Hydroxychloroquine
These are the Best Natural Alternatives to Hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19, parasite or worm infection, or any cold or flu variant (including all coronaviruses.) You can use the DIY HCQ recipe above or combine it the the best natural alternatives to hydroxychloroquine (quinine) below:
- Herbs for Parasites (Anti-parasitic herbs, Parasitic worms are in the vaccines!)
- Raw CBDA Oil is a potent precursor to CBD that is the most potent immunity booster. It works particularly well against SARS CoV-2 (Covid-19) spike proteins.)
- Zeolite (Antiviral, Anti-Cancer, Anti-Parasitic natural crystal mineral)
- Natural Quina Bark (Cinchona Bark or Quina Bark is the best Natural Source of Quinine)
- Quercetin (Powerful Natural Anti Inflammatory Pain Relief)
- Zinc Supplement (Best form of Zinc works with HCQ to stop infections)
- CoQ10 (EPA and DHA Omega 3 Oils)
- Vitamin D3 (Natural immunity booster and protector)
- Colloidal Silver Liquid (Take internally, and spray into your nostrils and rise them thoroughly a few times per day)
These natural alternatives for hydroxychloroquine work for all types of parasitic, bacterial or viral infections and can protect you from serious illnesses. They are safe, non-habit forming and work better than their prescription counterparts. Use the ones that fit your lifestyle and get back to your life in progress.
Good information,turmeric and The CBD are best for inflamation,you have to be constant.
I agree 100% Shirley! As long as you use it consistently it will make a huge difference for pain relief and flexibility!
turmeric , cayenne pepper , fine black pepper and Rogers golden syrup to paste . excellent arthritis pain killer .